15-18 months w/ $47M budgeted, approx. $9.4M per quarter draw down
· Empire Builders: Dirt work, site prep. and approx. 5 miles of road paving.
· E Q Power: 15 Mw Waste to Bio-Gas/Diesel and Wastewater treatment plants.
· Empire Packers: USDA approved multi-species packing plant. 25 beeves per day/cap.
· Prime+: Aging, curing, smoking, cold storage, freezer, processing and retail packaging facilities.
· Livestock Housing: 12,500 sq. ft. structures w/slab 83’ X 150’ appx. 250k sf.
· Beyond Organics: Greenhouse facilities 25k sf. structures w/slab 85’ X 300’ appx. 450k sf.
· Empire Engineering: Fabrication of 2,500 GrowMaster continuous harvest units.
· Beyond Organics: Capital improvements to reservoir for aquaculture/feedstock operation.
· Magnum Opus Manor Lodge: Mgmt. HQ, Partner, Guest and Customer conference facilities.
· R&D facilities: Biologics, genomics, product development, etc.
· Wildlife mgmt.: Hunting, Fishing and Recreation facilities and equipment.
· E Q Waterworks: Restoration of 900-acre wetland area for conservation and water mgmt.
· Empire Engineering: Engineering, Machining, Fabrication, Construction and Maintenance facilities.
· Data Caster Labs: 15,000 server datacenter scaling to 45,000 (owner/operator partnership).
· MOE Vineyards: 30-acre± scaling to 100, premium wine grape vineyard.
1. Road & Dirt Work 1st 1.5 Mi X 24’ State Hwy. Grade w/6” base, Entry + 2 ck point gates = 1.330M$, 50% to Start Bal on certification, 2nd 1.8 Mi X 24’ State Hwy. Grade w/4” Base 1.508M$. Tot. 2.838 M$. Est. 120-day timeline. Total 3.3 miles
2. 512 enhanced security camera system install in tandem w/roads. Placed along 6 mi of power poles, some new poles installed around construction pad & along perimeter of property
3. Dirt Work & Site Prep – (DWSP) 7-10 days
4. Livestock HSG 4 X 12.5k sq ft - 45 days (LSH) 45 days
5. 1 18 X 36 GRN HSE Scale w/ 2 Growth Master units, to be fabricated.
7. Site Prep 4 x 12.5 sf. Wagyu Livestock Housing 45 days
9. Full scale 2 x 25k sf Beyond Organic’s facility 90 days
11. Site Prep 6k sf Machine & Fab Shop
12. Site Prep for 24 x .5 Mw Gen Set pads12 pads (+ 2 mobiles) Appx 10’ X 20’. 7.2 Mw total 7-9 Mw capacity sustainable 5+ yrs. @ 7.2 Mw months
13. Composting site APPX 1.5 Acres 24” deep
15. AD RNG Plant 1.2 Mw Appx 12.5k sf
17. Data Caster Labs Bldg. #1 Incl. - 1st Zero Energy Bio-Diesel Plant. 25k sf Ultra-secure data facility. 8-9 months (15k servers)
18. MOMs Lodge; DWSP 22k sf 3fls 2 up 1 down. DWSP Garden & Play Park
19. DWSP Equestrian CNTR & MOE Vineyard. 6-9 months
20. 75k sf scaling, production, packaging & labeling
21. Site Prep MOMs Lodge 12.5k sf Pad w/ 12-acre site
22. Dirt wk west end lake bed
23. Site prep for American Landrace sows (350)
24. Vineyard Prep 3 stage 33 acres ea. + fermentation & below ground cellar
26. PKG Plant Temp. ¼ scale 3k sf. start full scale 12.5k sf 9-12 months Est. start date May, 2018w/quick chill freezer & cold store
28. Landing road Empire Municipal AP ¾ mile
All bldgs. Equipped w/rain recovery syst. Appx 500k sf surface area at planned build-out 15-18 months.
• 29 Bldgs. @ 12.5k sf
• 18 Bldgs. @ 25k sf
• 1 Bldg. @ 75k sf
• 15 Gen-set Pads @ 10’ X 20’
• 2 Bldg. @ 7.500 sf
• 1 Bldg. @ 22.5 sf.
Assign Lead man to EA PC
1. Synchronicity (e.g. 4 12.5k LS Bldgs. then…)
2. Managed Capacity
3. Planed Contractor Co-ordination
General Contractor: Barger Tech Ltd. Project Management Team
Sr., Founder of Barger
Tech Ltd., has a background in executive management, served on boards, and was
responsible for large projects. Eric’s best strength is his ability to surround
himself with the right people and build strong, motivated, world-class teams
capable of successful project deployments. Eric has the direct hands-on
experience required to manage success. With years of executive level management
of high volume, fast growing organizations. Most importantly, it is the ‘upside
down organization chart’ of Eric’s business structure, and the philosophy of
long-term partnerships with suppliers of products and services, that defines
him. This approach breeds the “Team Effort” he guides to the heart, and assures
short, mid and long-term success.
James Barger, has over 50 years of experience managing complex, high dollar projects and will be responsible for the overall business and logistical aspects of the Barger Tech, Ltd. Jim held every technical and management position within the cable television industry. He has served as an engineering consultant to many municipalities and academia. He has applied his technical cable, telecom, and construction experiences in several ‘family owned’ operations since 1982.
Bud Westerman, has over 30 years of aerospace, project management, leadership and engineering experience while working on a variety of engines, materials, testing, and applications across Department of Defense (DOD) and many other industries.
Nick York, Esq., Excels in government relations, public-private finance, business development and procurement. Combined with a twenty-year legal practice focused on corporate mergers and acquisitions, he operates at the intersection of business, law, and government with successful results in both domestic and International projects.
Pete Walsh, brings more than 35 years of business/technical experience to the team including; CIO Dallas Cowboys, Regional CIO Nokia Americas, and has worked on the US Space Shuttle Program, B1 Bomber, F-16 and F-22 programs. Projects include: AT&T Stadium, Circuit of the Americas, Sports Authority Field, Globe Life Park, University of Wisconsin, and Pittsburgh Cultural District. Pete makes customer visions … happen!
Scott Heidlebaugh, brings many years of business experience, International marketing & sales, organizational development and management training with communication skills to support the team on various fronts.
The Barger Team
Fund Allocation Control Process and Schedule:
(A Smart Contract: Reader Friendly Version)
All funds will be managed and paid out in accord with a 3-step proof-of-work verification and certification process through a multi-signature (2 of 3) trusted escrow. After project bids are accepted and approved, a purchase order will be submitted to the trustee by email attachment and a public record is published to the MOE Farms website not later than 10 days before payable (every effort will be made to post at least 30 days in advance). When work is complete, verification and certification for payment in three (3) steps:
1. Contractor/vendor submits certification request to Former Knox County Judge Travis Floyd’s (22 years RET.) office. Judge Floyd performs on-site verification of work and if approved, digitally signs off on vendor/contractor invoice and submits to escrow agent.
2. On-site security cameras will provide visual proof-of-work to any interested party with a web-enabled device; 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
3. Contractor/vendor request and documentation must then be matched to Initial Escrow Fund Allocation Schedule as published 10-30 days in advance on the MOE Farms website.
Finally, approvals and documentation will be submitted to escrow agent. Escrow agent is then authorized to move funds from escrow into contractor/vendor designated account in accord with wiring instructions submitted with request. This is perhaps the most robust authentication and transparent fund allocation protocol, yet designed.
$10,460,000.00 Closing on LG Ranch property WIRING INSTRUCTIONS: To follow
$25,000.00 to Seller for administration costs and associated expenses. WIRING INSTRUCTIONS: To follow
Total sale price at close $10,485,000.00 to seller at wiring instructions above.
$667,000.00 Eaton Equipment Services, LLC., Road & Dirt Work 1st 1.5 Mi X 24’ State Hwy. Grade w/6” base, Entry + 2 ck point gates = 1.330M$, 50% to Start Balance of $663,000.00 on certification. 2nd 1.8 Mi X 24’ State Hwy. Grade w/4” Base = 1.508M$. 50% Down, $754,000.00 Start Balance of $754,000.00 on certification. Tot. 2.838 M$. Total 3.3 miles Est. 120-day timeline.
$10,000.00 Knox City-O’ Brian CISD for temp office space and utilities March through December 2017
$12,000.00 Michael Burkham relocation expense reimbursement, Packing & Processing Plants General Manager
$15,000 Mike and Debbie Morehouse for ranch services rendered March-2017 through August 2017 WIRING INSTRUCTIONS: To follow
$150,000.00 Retainer Barger Tech Environmental, Build -Out General Contractor
1. General Specifications Document – SOW: A Project Plan, including but not limited to, the item descriptions below. This document will include the Design, Engineering, BOMs, Project Timelines, Product and Service Quotes, Etc.
2. Aerial 3D & CAD –
Structure and Infrastructure Layout: A baseline 3D CAD map of the property,
and the placement of all structures and pathways.
3. Building Specification and Design Criteria for Operations, Maintenance, Security and Monitoring: Define the size, scope and requirements.
4. Building Specification and Design Criteria for Utilities: Define the size, scope and requirements.
a. Power Plant(s) Stationary and Mobile: Define and Quote the initial 15MW to the Planned 45MW of power plant assets.
b. Water Treatment: Define, Size and Quote the on-site water treatment requirements for all uses.
c. Waste Water
Treatment: Define, Size and Quote the on-site waste processing requirements
for all uses.
5. Distribution Utilities – kWh, BTU, Gas, Water, Sewer and Telecom: Define, layout and quote the utility path and requirements of each.
6. Building Specification and Design Criteria for Livestock Production for Hogs, Chickens, and Wagyu: Livestock production facilities including the air, water and waste treatment requirements. Includes water, waste management, anaerobic digestion, biogas, NPK separation and organic solids.
7. Building Specification and Design Criteria for Food Processing and Storage: Define the size, scope and requirements.
8. Building Specification and Design Criteria for Data Center(s): Define and quote the size, scope and requirements.
9. Technology - Data, Voice, Video, Wireless, Security, Network Operations Center and Monitoring: Define and quote all technology components for the short, mid and long-term operations and services to others.
10. Legal – Contracts for Suppliers of Products, Services, Warranties and Spare Parts: Prepare the supplier agreements, implement the proper insurance and risk management procedures.
$1,670,832.00 Central Power Systems & Services. Corporate Headquarters / 9200 Liberty Drive / Liberty, MO 64068 / 816-781-8070. 50% Down Payment required at the time of order for 24 – 450kW PowerForce Generator Sets. Balance $1,670,832.00 FOB 10-01-17. Price of $139,236.00 each for a total order price of $3,341,664.00 as per quote dated 6/27/2017. WIRING INSTRUCTIONS: United Missouri Bank 1010 Grand Ave Kansas City, MO. 64106 Routing # - 101000695 A/C # - 9870603667 Swift Code- UMKCUS44
$127,000.00 Diane Joffrion – Board of Advisors/Founding Investor – Expenses Reimbursement - March 2017 – April 2018 WIRING INSTRUCTIONS: To follow
$290,000.00 MOE Farms executive management team relocation costs, setup and administrative expenses through March 2018 WIRING INSTRUCTIONS: To follow
$750,000.00 Futures Protocol Campaign Management and Administration – Payable at close WIRING INSTRUCTIONS: To follow
Additional allocations will be posted, in advance, as build-out continues and General Contractor Specifications Document is developed, payroll as profit centers are commissioned and staffed, materials and equipment purchases, etc.