Initial Escrow Administrator Fund Allocation Schedule:
(A Smart Contract: Reader Friendly Version)
$10,460,000.00 Closing on LG Ranch property WIRING INSTRUCTIONS: To follow
$25,000.00 to Seller for administration costs and associated expenses. WIRING INSTRUCTIONS: To follow
Total sale price at close $10,485,000.00 to seller at wiring instructions above.
$667,000.00 Eaton Equipment Services, LLC., Road & Dirt Work 1st 1.5 Mi X 24’ State Hwy. Grade w/6” base, Entry + 2 ck point gates = 1.330M$, 50% to Start Balance of $663,000.00 on certification. 2nd 1.8 Mi X 24’ State Hwy. Grade w/4” Base = 1.508M$. 50% Down, $754,000.00 Start Balance of $754,000.00 on certification. Tot. 2.838 M$. Total 3.3 miles Est. 120-day timeline.
$5,000.00 Knox City-O’ Brian CISD for temp office space and utilities March through August 2017, $8,000.00 Michael Burkham relocation expense reimbursement, Packing & Processing Plants General Manager.
$15,000 Mike and Debbie Morehouse for ranch services rendered March-2017 through August 2017 WIRING INSTRUCTIONS: To follow
$100,000.00 Retainer Barger Tech Environmental, Build -Out General Contractor
1. General Specifications Document – SOW: A Project Plan, including but not limited to, the item descriptions below. This document will include the Design, Engineering, BOMs, Project Timelines, Product and Service Quotes, Etc.
2. Aerial 3D & CAD –
Structure and Infrastructure Layout: A baseline 3D CAD map of the property,
and the placement of all structures and pathways.
3. Building Specification and Design Criteria for Operations, Maintenance, Security and Monitoring: Define the size, scope and requirements.
4. Building Specification and Design Criteria for Utilities: Define the size, scope and requirements.
a. Power Plant(s) Stationary and Mobile: Define and Quote the initial 15MW to the Planned 45MW of power plant assets.
b. Water Treatment: Define, Size and Quote the on-site water treatment requirements for all uses.
c. Waste Water Treatment: Define,
Size and Quote the on-site waste processing requirements for all uses.
5. Distribution Utilities – kWh, BTU, Gas, Water, Sewer and Telecom: Define, layout and quote the utility path and requirements of each.
6. Building Specification and Design Criteria for Livestock Production for Hogs, Chickens, and Wagyu: Livestock production facilities including the air, water and waste treatment requirements. Includes water, waste management, anaerobic digestion, biogas, NPK separation and organic solids.
7. Building Specification and Design Criteria for Food Processing and Storage: Define the size, scope and requirements.
8. Building Specification and Design Criteria for Data Center(s): Define and quote the size, scope and requirements.
9. Technology - Data, Voice, Video, Wireless, Security, Network Operations Center and Monitoring: Define and quote all technology components for the short, mid and long-term operations and services to others.
10. Legal – Contracts for Suppliers of Products, Services, Warranties and Spare Parts: Prepare the supplier agreements, implement the proper insurance and risk management procedures.
$1,670,832.00 Central Power Systems & Services. Corporate Headquarters / 9200 Liberty Drive / Liberty, MO 64068 / 816-781-8070. 50% Down Payment required at the time of order for 24 – 450kW PowerForce Generator Sets. Balance $1,670,832.00 FOB 10-01-17. Price of $139,236.00 each for a total order price of $3,341,664.00 as per quote dated 6/27/2017. WIRING INSTRUCTIONS: United Missouri Bank 1010 Grand Ave Kansas City, MO. 64106 Routing # - 101000695 A/C # - 9870603667 Swift Code- UMKCUS44
$45,000.00 MOE Farms executive management team salaries, setup and administrative expenses through October 2017, WIRING INSTRUCTIONS: To follow
Additional allocations will be posted, in advance, as build-out continues and General Contractor Specifications Document is developed, payroll as profit centers are commissioned and staffed, materials and equipment purchases, etc. see Build-out